The Museum Of The Future in Dubai – The Most Beautiful Building On Earth – is opened yesterday, on a special day 22-02-2022. It is Dubai’s new Iconic Landmark and will form a Knowledge Hub for the World’s best minds devising solutions to Tomorrow’s Challenges.
The Museum Of The Future was inaugurated by His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. It is a 77 metre tall architectural marvel, which will provide the largest platform in the region to study, envision and design the future. It also will help the brightest talents in Science, Technology, Research and Innovation, bringing their ideas into life.
The Museum Of The Future has 14,000 metres length of Arabic Calligraphy, designed by an Emirati Artist, Mattar Bin Lahej on its Facade. It is termed as a marvel of Urban Engineering, Dubai’s Museum Of The Future.
Some of the highlights of the new Iconic Landmark are as follows.
- 22.2.22 is its Opening Date, where the date itself is a Palindrome and an Ambigram when read on Digital LCDs 
- It will transport the visitors to Year 2071 coinciding with the Centenary of the Founding of the UAE
- Height of the architectural marvel is 77 metres, forming the largest platform in the region to study, envision and design the future
- Total area of the Museum is 30,000 Square Metres
- Seven Floors inside, designed as the “Living Laboratory”
- Total 1024 Stainless Steel Panels covering the pillarless structure over an area of 17,600 Square Metres. Each Panel consists of 4 layers produced in a 16-step processing procedure
- Two Bridges adjacent to the Museum connected to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers and Emirates Towers Metro Station
- 4000 MW of Electricity produced through Solar Panels connected to the Museum
- 14,000 Metres of Lights used to illuminate the Museum, decorated with Inspirational Quotes from His Highness Shaikh Mohammad’s Poetry in Arabic Calligraphy
- The Museum can accommodate 1,000 people in its Multi-Purpose Hall, in addition to a special hall that can accommodate 345 people
Location and Entry
The Museum is located on the Dubai-Abu Dhabi Sh. Zayed Road on to your left, while going from Dubai and next to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers. The Emirates Towers Metro Station on the Red Line is the closest to reach there by Metro. Entry to the Museum is currently priced at AED 145. Children under 3 years and Senior Emirati Citizens above the age of 60 as well as People Of Determination are allowed Free Entry to the Museum. One accompanying Caregiver is also allowed to enter Free of cost. Bookings should be made on-line and each visitor will be provided with a Visiting Time during the opening hours of the Museum which is between 10am and 6pm all days in the week.
Read more about the Museum Of the Future here